MEXICAN CERAMICS SPECIAL ARTIST RESIDENCY (SELF-DIRECTED)
when they are received vs. after the deadline has passed.
Now Welcoming Applications for Winter/Spring Sessions (January through April) 2017
Apply Now through Wednesday, November 30
Our committee processes all residency applications
This residency offers offers competitive professional opportunities for emerging and mid-career, national and international artists and designers age 25 and over.
Artist-in-Residence Leah Fraser (Australia)
RESIDENCY DURATION / TIME PERIOD
Terms of 6 to 12 weeks. Dates are not predetermined but are nominated by the applicant.
WHAT THIS RESIDENCY INCLUDES
- Each resident meets weekly with our staff for individualized research assistance/resources, project guidance, and critiques
Accommodation and Meals:
- Furnished, private bedroom
- Meals and 24-hour access to the kitchen and dining room
- Wireless Internet
- Use of Arquetopia's residency spaces including 4th-floor lounge and outdoor terraces
- Shared bathrooms with modern fixtures and showers
- 24-hour access to large and bright, shared art studio with generous natural light
- Personal workspace with large table and wall space
- Ceramics materials and supplies (clay and standard glazes) provided
- Access to on-site ceramics studio and gas kiln or to special facilities (such as our partnered ceramics studios) provided, depending on project
RESIDENCY FEE AND APPLICATION DEADLINES
Artist-in-Residence Mark Adato (USA)
Artist-in-Residence Christina Erives (USA)